Saturday 31 January 2015

Recycling & Eco Poster Custom Design & Print

I offer both a commission and personalisation service for posters promoting recycling and eco issues in general. All designs are created entirely from ripped and cut magazines, I then add the appropriate messages using Photoshop. I can either produce a new design to suit your needs or adapt one of my current designs to include your own message and logo. 

I also arrange all the printing and delivery the cost of which will be given in the initial quote. All posters are printed on recycled paper using vegetable based eco friendly inks.

If you would like a FREE SAMPLE please email me to arrange - hello@kirstieadamson.co.uk

I offer a discount for schools, charities & scouting groups.

I currently have five options specifically designed for posters or I can create a new one for you -

Just Throw It In?
'Just throw it in?' is designed to make us think before just throwing our rubbish in the bin. Can it be recycled? If so please take the time to throw it it the correct bin. The message can be whatever you require and the colour and logos are all optional.

Stamp It All Down
'Stamp it all down' is a reminder of where the rubbish will go if not placed in a recycling bin. Again with the intention of giving pause for thought. I am able to make changes to box colour and message.

Green Countryside
'Green Countryside' is not only aimed at reminding us why we should recycle but also an anti littering message. Again box colour and message can be adapted and your organisation logo added.

Check For A Symbol

'Check for a symbol' serves as reminder to not only check that the item can be recycled but where it needs to go. This poster can be adapted to include all the symbols and meanings subject to your requirements.

A Great Place To Live
'A great place to live' is a second design option to 'Green Countryside'  not only aimed and reminding us why we should recycle but also an anti littering message. Again box colour and message can be adapted and your organisation logo added.

For more information and to order the posters without any changes please visit my website www.kirstieadamson.co.uk/customised-recycling-posters.php

I am always interested in getting involved in new projects, if you think that my artwork would suit a project you are working on then please get in touch via email hello@kirstieadamson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment