Thursday 27 August 2015

New Studio At Bank's Mill!!!!


I am very excited to have moved into my new studio at Bank's Mill, Derby, this month! I have been an associate for many years and to become a resident is a dream come true. My studio, 4:11, is quite small and on the 4th floor (no lift!) but I love it and have already spent several productive days there.

I am looking forward to making it my own and taking part in my first open studios November 20th - 22nd 2015. Banks Mill houses many talented artists and an artisan fair will be running at the Enterprise centre which is well worth a visit. The EcoCreate team will be at the fair, do pop and say hello if you can.


It's still looking a bit bare and so I have several plans to upcycle some old furniture which I will be adding to the EcoCreate blog in due course. It is lovely and light and a wonderful space to work in.

The Woodsman having a well earned rest after lugging my rammel up four flights of stairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment