Monday 23 November 2015

Open Studios

It was a wonderful experience to take part in my first Open Studios event at Banks Mill this past weekend. I remember the studios being set up while I was studying at Derby University at the Britannia Mill site and thinking how it would be fabulous to work from there. So 15 years later I have finally moved in and I am incredibly happy to be using the space creating what I love.



I have been an affiliate for a long time first as Trash Revamp then as EcoCreate, the networking group is still going strong and had a stand at this years Artisan Fair. Several of the Artists taking part in the January 'Fairtytales, Myths & Legends' exhibition came to visit during the weekend and it was fabulous to finally meet those that I have only spoken to online.

There is a wonderful, friendly and supportive atmosphere, which is lovely to be a part of and am so pleased that I (finally!) took the plunge and moved in.





No comments:

Post a Comment