Friday 8 July 2016

'Let's Pretend' magazine collage series

I'm really enjoying working on my 'Let's Pretend' series of collages for my solo exhibition next September.

The Princess & Her Horse

This is my latest piece which you may have seen me working on at the May open studios if you visited me then.

The Princess & Her Horse Rough Sketch

The Princess & Her Horse WIP

I spotted this photograph on my cousin's Facebook wall and asked permission to use as it fit my theme perfectly!

The Princess & Her Horse Original Image
I have started using reclaimed frames again for my none commissioned pieces, this preloved frame seemed ideal.

The Princess & Her Horse In Reclaimed Frame

I have several more pieces for this series in the pipeline so watch this space to see more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment